Looking for media information?
Here’s a brief overview with some of the most important things to know about SunRail and a look at what’s ahead.
- SunRail is a Central Florida passenger rail system serving the City of Orlando, Volusia, Seminole, Orange, and Osceola counties.
- SunRail Phase 1 officially opened for service May 1, 2014.
- SunRail Phase 1 covers 32 miles from City of Debary in Volusia County to Sand Lake Road in Orange County.
- SunRail Phase 1 includes 12 stations – View Phase 1 Stations.
- SunRail’s Southern Expansion officially opened for service July 30, 2018.
- SunRail’s Southern Expansion added another 4 stations – View Southern Expansion Stations.
- SunRail’s Southern Expansion extends service from Sand Lake Road in Orange County to Poinciana in Osceola County.
- SunRail Phase 2 North will extend service from the City of DeBary to the City of DeLand in Volusia County.
- SunRail currently runs 40 train trips per day, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays – View Our Schedule.
- SunRail has competitive pricing compared to driving a vehicle