The SunRail station at Orlando Health, near the intersection of Sligh Blvd. and Columbia Street, is a partnership between the community and one of the region's largest employers, Orlando Health.
Surrounding medical facilities, including Orlando Regional Medical Center, M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, the Ambulatory Care Center, Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies are within easy walking distance of the station, as are local restaurants and neighboring parks. Orlando Health is expected to employ more than 19,000 people over the next 25 years and provide more than 2,000 hospital beds for the community.
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Connectivity
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Destinations
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Employment
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Metric Summary
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Residential
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Station Concept
- Orlando Health/Amtrak Walkability