Located near the intersection of Orange Avenue and Sand Lake Road, the SunRail station at Sand Lake Road serves an expanding residential and business hub in south Orlando.
The station offers easy bus access to the Florida Mall and the attractions area, as well as Orlando International Airport (OIA). The Sand Lake Road SunRail station is designed to connect with future rail options now planned to serve OIA to the east and the Orange County Convention Center and the International Drive tourism district to the west. This station also serves the residents of nearby Belle Isle and Taft. This station also includes a park and ride lot with a bus drop-off area.
- Sand Lake Road Connectivity
- Sand Lake Road Destinations
- Sand Lake Road Employment
- Sand Lake Road Metric Summary
- Sand Lake Road Residential
- Sand Lake Road Station Concept
- Sand Lake Road Walkability