Located near the intersection of South Street and Garland Avenue, the SunRail station at Church Street serves the downtown business area and the city's booming residential and entertainment district.
Orlando City Hall is a quick walk away, as is the Orange County government complex, the new Amway Center entertainment complex, the federal courthouse, elder high-rise housing and the Parramore residential and business area. The SunRail station at Church Street provides easy access to the region's Performing Arts Center, and a renovated Citrus Bowl.
- Church Street - Connectivity
- Church Street - Destinations
- Church Street - Employment
- Church Street - Metric Summary
- Church Street - Residential
- Church Street - Station Concept
- Church Street - Walkability